27 years old, but on the inside, I have no age. I go from playing like a child to pondering life like an elderly man. I believe in having fun in life, staying curious, and finding my purpose. Such has led me to travel, explore different careers, and follow my goals, ultimately leading me to where I am today.

In my second year at Uvic for B.Ed., my interests lie in progressive education, with a focus on the individual, growth mindset, and wholesome, inclusive pedagogy. I have a background in fitness and health with a diploma from Humber college, and many years of experience working in hospitality and tourism roles. My favorite of these was serving at my family’s restaurant, and working as a divemaster on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. My greatest passions are getting active in nature and playing music with friends, and paying attention to the little miracles in life. Like when you think about how incredible it is that life exists, and the complexity of the human body. It’s easy to get wrapped up in our own world’s these days, but we musn’t forget to explore!